- 160 Game Collection, version 1.2 features more reliability and faster loading
- Cannon Fodder Collection, fix to Cannon Fodder 1, music plays in menu
- Breathless, 1.1 version of engine, settings and progress are saved to NVRam
- Lionheart, optional infinite lives and level skip cheat mode included
- Lemmings Collection mega update! Selection menu for Lemmings 1, NVRam saving for Lemmings 2 & 3, menu music
Friday, 31 October 2014
In case you missed them, several of our releases have been updated over the past two months:
Posted by Erik Hogan at 18:47
Tuesday, 28 October 2014
CD cover, backing and label: Cobe
Selection screen: Cobe
ISO Master: Cobe
Cobe's second release is both of the Virtual Karting games in one pack. Although the graphics are a bit unusual and they're relatively light on content, what we've got here are fast and challenging racers with satisfying drifts and an impressive framerate.
Seriously, you'd be hard pressed to find another 3D racer this smooth on a stock AGA Amiga, let alone one with mode 7 style texture mapping!
There's a few notes attached to this one:
- Cobe's included icons for the two Virtual Karting games, so you should also be able to play them on a Fast RAM equipped Amiga 1200 or 4000 straight from Work Bench.
- Changing the selected track disk inside Virtual Karting 2 will crash a real CD32 (but not WinUAE). It's for this reason that Cobe has included the ability to select the track disk right from the selection screen.
- If you don't have a keyboard, don't leave the menu idle otherwise it'll go into a demo mode that you'll have trouble getting out of. Also, if you're qualifying you'll need to run into the water in order to quit.
- Since it the renderer is based on some tricks and hacks, this really should be played on a real Amiga. Under WinUAE it might look like this when it really should look like this. (Although if you'd prefer to play under WinUAE, try experimenting with the resolution settings in the display tab).
DOWNLOAD (Virus checked 24th May 2015)
Posted by Erik Hogan at 20:39
Monday, 27 October 2014
ICE, Bullfrog, Psygnosis, Vision, Millennium, Abersoft, MicroProse, Mirage, Titus
Selection screen: Scorpion
ISO Master: Scorpion
- Lamborghini Challenge
- Rise of the Robots
- Subwar 2050
- Vital Light
In addition to those ten, there's a bonus game never before released on CD32 - Syndicate American Revolt. Since it uses the engine from the CD32 version of the game, you can even save to NVRAM.
DOWNLOAD (Virus checked 23rd May 2015)
Posted by Erik Hogan at 11:17
Friday, 3 October 2014
Psygnosis / Reflections / Traveller's Tales
Uses: Whdload by Wepl, JST by JF Fabre, slaves as outlined below
ISO Master: Earok
Another one by popular demand. Everything but the Kitchen Sink in this one!
- Shadow of the Beast (Slave: Harry & JOTD)
- Shadow of the Beast 2 (Keyboard definitely required! Slave: Mr.Larmer & CFOU!)
- Shadow of the Beast 3 (JST Loader: JF Fabre)
- Bonus game: Leander (Slave: JOTD)
- Trailer for the upcoming Playstation 4 Reboot as the intro
- Shadow of the Beast PC Engine / Turbo Grafix intro
- Shadow of the Beast FM Towns intro
- Shadow of the Beast 2 FM Towns intro
- Shadow of the Beast 2 game over screen viewer (pic + music)
- Selection screen MOD music - containing the soundtracks for all three games
- Jukebox mode plays the complete CD quality soundtrack to Shadow of the Beast PC Engine / Turbo Grafix (this will freeze your console - you'll need to restart to get out of this mode)
DOWNLOAD (Virus checked 31st May 2015)
That's our last encore! I promise ;) you'll hear more from us in a couple of weeks once we've taken a breather and are ready to post some guest entries. Let us know what you'd like to see in future.
Posted by Erik Hogan at 14:45
Microstyle (The New Tracks: AmiGer)
Uses: WHDLoad by Wepl, slave by Codetapper
Geoff Crammond's other legendary racing game for Amiga. Includes AmiGer's "The New Tracks". Both versions can optionally be played with Galahad's "Turbo" patch applied - the speed is insane on a stock CD32, I can't imagine what it would be like on an expanded one!
This is our penultimate encore - the next one is the very last one in the series, and it's going to be a doozy.
DOWNLOAD (Virus checked May 30th 2015. Now with boost cheat: After making your selection on the menu, hold PLAY immediately when the screen goes blank, when you play the game you'll now have infinite boost)
Thursday, 2 October 2014
Uses: F1GP-Ed by Oliver Roberts, associated patches by Toni Wilen and Grant Reeve. 2014 Car Set (Singapore) by Andy Clarke.
ISO Master: Earok
The legendary racing game with a few bonuses.
- As an option, Andy Clarke's fantastic 2014 racing season data with up-to-date names and colors.
- CDXL Intro from the DOS version.
- F1GP-Ed enhancements:
- 50% frame rate increase over the Amiga 500 version.
- Info display at the top of the screen.
- Separate break controls - press RED to shift up and BLUE to shift down.
As you can see above there are two different covers - take your pick!
The copy protection screen has been cracked but not removed. Just type in anything (or press GREEN on the gamepad) to get through it.
Wednesday, 1 October 2014
Uses: WHDLoad by Wepl, JST and slaves by JF Fabre
ISO Master: Earok
The first of our encore releases, Ruff 'N' Tumble was perhaps the most widely requested standalone title.
There might be a crashing issue with accessing the options menu (only really needed for "practice mode", which you can only get to if you have a keyboard). Hold down RED while starting to try the JST load version rather than the WHDLoad version if you have any issues - note that only the WHDLoad version supports the blue button.
DOWNLOAD (Virus checked 30th May 2015, now with bonus music player - press PLAY to access)