Sunday, 6 August 2017

004: Turrican Anthology


Factor 5 / Rainbow Arts
Uses: CD32Load by JOTD, WHDLoad by Wepl. Slaves: T1T2, T3, Super Obliteration (Easter Egg)
Cover and select screen: Steve
CDXL Intro: Derived from the Turrican 3D Trailer and Motion Reel, using Charles-Henri Avelange's Heavy Metal remix of the Turrican 1 Title.
ISO Master and control fixes: Earok

A complete revamp of the previous anthology release, now all three games feature seven button CD32 pad support - almost all functions are on discrete buttons, including "Jump" on the Blue/Forward buttons for the first time.

Turrican 3 in particular receives a significant gameplay boost, in that the "rope" mechanic can be activated or deactivated at will without a charge up time.

Select and control screen


Exclusive intro

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for this great compilation, here in Germany is Turrican a big Legend. Turrican 1 has some glitches, but i have this one on a another cd. Sadly there is no "Tony and Friends in Kelloggs Land" on the disc, but I can wait. Sorry for the bad english and keep up with your amazing work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello! This is a really nice collection. :) I have a problem i hope someone can help me with it. Not just this one game but a few others. Turrican 3 only plays in black and white with weird scanlines :( is this a problem with my console or can something be done about it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello,
    I usually don't burn anything. But as I know I just have to burn the ISO to a CD.
    Done with Super Cars, but I only receive a black Screen on both of my Amiga CD32.
    With the Turrican ISO I receive after minutes a workbench Screen. Nothing more.
    What do I have to do that the games are working?
    I use Tevion 700 MB 52x CDs - pure silver

    ReplyDelete